All parade participants (marchers or riders - excluding marching bands) must be members of the Krewe of Highland. Your entry fee into the parade also makes you a member of the Krewe.
- A Born to Ride Social Membership may be applied to 15 float riders or 15 members of a marching group.
- If you are renting a float from another Krewe, that rental must be made directly with the renting Krewe. Because of extra effort and expense to the Krewe of Highland, there will be a special surcharge fee payable to the Krewe of Highland in addition to the float entry fee. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Complete parade applications are due NO LATER than Friday, February 10th at 4:30PM due to City Requirement. Drivers must submit a copy of their proof of insurance along with a cell phone number to be used in the parade.
- Applications must be submitted online. Do not submit an incomplete application as it may slow down the acceptance period.
- Applications require a photocopy of a current driver's license and insurance information of the pull vehicle.
- Please write the contact person's name and float identification on paperwork.
Float Lieutenants Meeting
This is a meeting for anyone who has questions about Krewe membership or parade applications.
- Attend the Mandatory Parade Meeting: Noel Memorial UMC, Contemporary Worship Chapel on Thursday, February 9, 2023 from 5:30pm-7pm (meeting will start at 6pm, arrive early to submit paperwork).
- Your float lieutenant and driver must be there or your float will not be able to participate. Anyone not present will not be able to participate in the parade.
- If a person can’t attend, prior approval by Matthew Linn must be granted in writing and a representative must come to the meeting with the material. We will arrive early to receive paperwork.
- Everyone must bring the printed photos of both the float Driver’s license and the pull vehicles insurance to this meeting.