- The streets that make up the parade route will be closed at noon on parade day, Sunday, February 11th, 2023
- The exception will be Gilbert Drive which will be closed at 7:00 AM.
- City of Sherevport has requested that all parade attendees remain on the sidewalk to allow access for emergency vehicles.
- Fire trucks and emergency medical services will always have access to the interior of the parade for any and all reasons.
- Parade Participants: Mandatory Parade Meeting - TBA (meeting will start at 6pm, arrive early to submit paperwork). Your float lieutenant and driver must be there or your float will not be able to participate. Anyone not present will not be able to participate in the parade. Everyone must bring the printed photos of both the float Driver’s license and the pull vehicles insurance to this meeting.
Sign Up To Ride In the Parade